Saturday 13 July 2013

Emily Walking New Release by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Here is my second 


by

I do try not to pick favourites but this might be one of many

and

I made a generic card
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio Emily Walking
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Blackberry Lane Papers

The base layer and contrast is purple, and I have specifically used two papers that appear to have been made for this use, so I wanted to show you.  These new papers are just gorgeous.
The first paper is this one a ready made frame for a circle image plate
and the second one if you cannot create a lovely sky then why bother as this paper does it for you, along with the grass and flower ground.
So after utilising these, I cut out my image to add on to my lovely scenery and raised it up using my foam pads.  I added a lush purple bow, some little butterflies and finished off with one of those new buttons and some pearl strings from the Hobby House.

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics, you can just make out the sky :)

Before I end my post today Wild Rose Studio has given the Design Team an extra stamp, so with their permission, I am giving mine away as candy.
To enter my WRS candy the usual rules apply, 
you must be a follower of my blog to win the candy as it is a thank you for one of you, 
remember to place the photo on your sidebar and please only enter once to make it fair on everyone. 
Mr Random will choose the winner after checking the above criteria has been met, so leave your link with him please
This candy will remain open until the the 
31st July @ 8pm
please enter 

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Crafting with Dragonflies - Unusual Folds
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Scrap Creations - Ribbon and Bow
Paper Minutes - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - old, new borrowed new (new release stamp)
Shopping our Stash - Summer Theme
Songbird - Ribbon
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

28 comments:

Pia S said...

WOW - this is gorgeous! I love the beautifully tied bow, and the lacy circle with all the pearls are such lovely details for a girlie card!

cuilliesocks said...

Good Morning Kate, beautiful card today, lovely image and love how you have designed it. The papers are so gorgeous, must have a look, have a good day, Kate xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very pretty Kate what a lovely shape to your card and I love that image
jacqui x

Sandra H said...

Morning Kate, Totally stunning and inspiring is your wonderful card and an absolutely gorgeous layout image and embellis have a lovely weekend xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous, cute and pretty all rolled into one! I love the big bow too!
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Kate, this is a fabulous card, and a fabulous image, so cute, xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Kate and just love those papers..gorgeous bow, adorable image,and fabulous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

happyglitzygirl said...

This a beautiful creation, love the fold and the details, just gorgeous. I am in love with lovely purple ribbon, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful Kate ! The image is delicious and I love the pearls around the frame ! Gorgeous bow too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

This is an amazing creation! Perfect card! :)
Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Kate - love the colours and those papers are gorgeous. Have a great weekend.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

ginny c said...

Beautiful card and those papers are gorgeous

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful Kate. Love the pearls around the frame.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

I can understand why she is your favourite Kate.
Your card is so pretty
Hugs Kelly

Jane said...

I think this is one of my favourite cards you have made Kate. The deep purple is really stunning and there are so many gorgeous details on this sweet card, hugs x

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
wow another super adorable stamp! Love the papers you used as well. Such a fab colour palette. I can't see all the details properly because of the sunshine but it looks gorgeous and very regal with this colour palette you used.
Michaela and DP xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the sweet image, that big bow and the colours.
Kevin xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Kate, love the pearls around the circle.
and that bow is gorgeous.

greetings karin

rachel said...

Wonderful card kate and i think the backing papers really are fabulous x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kate...the image, the design, the pretty details....love it!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.really love the sweet image and your card design and colours are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunner Kate!! I adore the pearls along the edge of the circle!! Too darn CUTE! ;)

Ina G said...

I don't think I have seen anything so beautiful. Stunning in every way. Everything is placed to perfection - I could go on but I loved the purple my favourite colour and that bow and pearls and so I go on. Fabulous fold and how you made this piece of art was so well described and photographed. So glad you joined us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Ina

Chris said...

Stunning card! Love the way the outside and inside fit together! Cute image, beautiful design and fabulous bow! Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges!
Chris
x

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Kate! Really pretty with the popped up image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

mags said...

A really lovely card Kate. The papers are just perfect.
Mags
x

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful - just beautiful! Lovely image and a stunning creation. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

~ Barb said...

Your colors and papers are stunning. Your card has such a romantic feel to it with the roses paper, pearls and bow. Gorgeous. Thank-you for sharing with us at Crafting With Dragonflies! (please be sure to be a follower, only followers are eligible for prizes/top 3, if you already are that's fab, I'd just hate for anyone to miss out)
{Hugs} Barb, DT

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10