Sunday 21 July 2013

Emily Vacuuming New Release by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog


Here is my last

showcase

by

and
Blackberry Lane Papers

I have thoroughly enjoyed showcasing all the fabulous new image, and can only apologise to those of you who just HAD to go and buy them :)

I made a friendship card
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio Emily Vacuuming
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Blackberry Lane Papers
Sentiment - Wild Rose Studio - Love Circles

I had to go green and lemon with this one as only had these papers left, as they are so gorgeous I had to use them all.  The base layer is lemon as is the contrast.  The sentiment is on a Nellie Snellen die the round one smallest.  The flowers are from my stash.  The ribbon, cameo, charm (ace bone) and the pearls are from the Hobby House.  

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics with a little shabby white fran tage to finish it off and a little stickles
These new images are a dream to colour.

Before I end my post today Wild Rose Studio has given the Design Team an extra stamp, so with their permission, I am giving mine away as candy.
To enter my WRS candy the usual rules apply, 
you must be a follower of my blog to win the candy as it is a thank you for one of you, 
remember to place the photo on your sidebar and please only enter once to make it fair on everyone. 
Mr Random will choose the winner after checking the above criteria has been met, so leave your link with him please
This candy will remain open until the the 
31st July @ 8pm
please enter 

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Charizma - Girly
Cute Card Thursday - Oranges and Lemons
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Let is Sparkle
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

36 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww Kate this is absolutely gorgeous. Just love these cute images and the papers and colours are beautiful.
Hugs Debbie x

Jane said...

Kate this is so sweet,I love that stamp. This new release is really charming. The green and yellow colours you have used look wonderful... and not a hint of pink in sight..LOLOL! X

sam21ski said...

Awww how cute and fab colouring

Sam xxx

Sarah said...

Thank you for your kind comment Kate.
Your card is just lovely, she looks so serene doing her hoovering. Me...I look red in the face and angry!!

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello kate,cooler today, your card made me smile, a am step mummy to my frends to small dogs and they don't like the hoover at all. the jack russal tries to bite the bruch end as it gose along the carpet. went to the hobby house yesterday,saw some new gold and silver gems like the pearls but one size. just finishing the 3rd page of the guest book,now I have the comment from the lady.it is for. and can do the other pages now. crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Kate love your colours and papers
jacqui x

rachel said...

Such a sweet image. How can hoovering lookso cute? A wonderful card kate x

Tammy said...

Lovely card Kate! The papers are beautiful and the image is colored to perfection!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card kate, I like the adorable image,the lovely lemon flowers and the bow
Kevin xx

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

oooh i love youre wild rose cards, they are sooooo cute en beautifull.

have a nice day.

greetings
angelique

Catherine said...

An awesome card Kate ! I just adore the colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kate. These new images are lovely. The papers and colours you have used are fab!

Hugs.

Karen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

The image is adorable Kate and those colours and papers are gorgeous. Love that flower arrangement.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the cute image and such pretty matching papers.
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely charming Kate, love the colours too, Kate x

Squirrel x said...

Well, I am sad this is the last one, as they have all been so beautiful, and you have finished in style! So glad I had already bought these, or I would be threatening the piggybank as we speak. Thanks for all your inspiration. When I grow up I'd like to be just a tiny fraction as clever. Huggles Sxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahh super sweet and a gorgeous card Kate.

greetings karin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

*Vicki* said...

Such a precious creation!! I adore this with your ribbon treatment and cameo!! :)

julie said...

Hi Kate I love the new stamp she is adorable. Your card is beautiful fantastic colouring! Julie x

Pia S said...

This is SO cute! It's such an adorable image and you've done a great job with the layout and design of this card! Gorgeous!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Kate,

This is a fantastic colour combo, I must try it..
The image and LO are brilliant and embellishes are beautiful
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.really love all your pretty details and stunning image and colours :D

xx coops xx

nwilliams6 said...

Darling image - brings back memories. Great details, embees, and colors. Fab card. Hugz!

scrappymo! said...

So very pretty...I like these design papers with this image...you must be sad to have used them up!

That image is a sweetie and the frantage is a wonderful touch.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty details.
luv
Debby

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

AnyOldCraft said...

Beautiful creation :)

Thank you for joining us at brownsugar.

Julie (AnyOldCraft) DT

Unknown said...

gorgeous card Kate, I can see why you enjoy colouring this devine image hun xxx

ARTfulWings said...

Love love love this card Kate. Pollyx

Vee said...

Such a fabulous card. Thanks for playing with Charisma
xx Vee

mags said...

A really gorgeous card Kate with lots of yummy detail.
Mags
x

Bubbles said...

Really pretty card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

cass said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

An adorable new image. I love your great design and colours.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

Sarahx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10