Friday 26 July 2013

Ding Dong Merrily on High with the Winter Wonderland Design Team

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today sees the next challenge at the


with the challenge this week hosted by the very wonderful Lisa, the theme this week is

Ding Dong Merrily on High
Bells to you and me :)

and our wonderful sponsor is
who are offering a £10 voucher

Here is my design team inspirational piece, now my mind went blank for a few days as I don't have any bell images as such except this tiny one, so decided to Google an image and cut out my own bell, I made this into an easel and love how it turned out, although the fun occurred whilst the photography was happening as white on white just did not work, so have done two for you, hope you can see it all right, and don't forget to hop on over and see what the rest of the amazing team have created to inspire you.

So here is the card on the white background, where you might lose the outline a little

I embossed the sections of the card, and then cut a smaller bell and embossed this too.  I then added the image and return sentiment before adding those all important German glass glittered poinsettias, which I got from the Hobby House last year.

and here on the black background to show the outline

Hope my images don't put you off trying this design yourselves :)

A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Crafting by Design - Christmas in July
Crafting for All Seasons - Christmas in July
Cuttlebug Mania - Shaped cards
Flourishes - Christmas in July flat cards
Loves Rubber Stamping - How charming

and before I go to explain the animation below
here is a photo of my son's chilli's
I think you call them Bird Beak chilli's and yes they are 
Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!
one should do it for a chilli con carne I think and how to adapt my chilli jam recipe gosh heaven knows one might do that too :)


Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx

37 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL Kate love the shape of your card how very clever of you
jacqui xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Kate Just Had To Pop Over And Chevy This Stunning Card Love The Design And Shape. Brother Has Some Of These Plants And His Is Growing Like Mad.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Amazing card Kate. Gorgeous shape
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

Oh wow Kate - this is amazing; thought you'd done it with a die! Brilliant........and I love the animation - made me laugh.

Hugs.

Karen x

Carol Willis said...

Fantastic card design Kate. Great image and layout.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi kate did you see from create and craft that stampendas, has now got house mouse stamps. the onse shown were for the show only. good chilly plants,hope they are not to hot for you all. love bluebell-flowerwood.

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! I love the shape and the little bells ! Too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, I like the bell shape the adorable image and the white poinsettia.
kevin xx

Tammy said...

Very pretty Kate! Gorgeous details and wonderful embellishments, just perfect! The chillis are pretty even if you don't eat them!

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fantastic shaped card Kate, you are really clever and a dab hand with a pair of scissors. Lol!!!

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the image and such a wonderful shape.
Love the fun animation!
hugs Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

oo what a cute image and a great bell easelcard Kate.

greetings karin

*Vicki* said...

What a darling bell shape design Kate!! LOVE it! The soft touches with your monochrome white makes it so elegant looking! :) Have a great weekend! HUGS

Jane said...

Kate that is just brilliant, you are so clever. White on white photography is so difficult isn't it. Love the hot house mice...I love growing chilies, such fun plants x

coops said...

oh wow so stunning kate.the bell shape is fantastic and I love your sweet image and details :D

x coops xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Kate, love the shape and the image, all your attention to detail is great, love it.

Great chilli plants too, you've a green fingered son, Kate x

Jannie said...

Love your bell shaped card!!! And love the mices!!!!

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs&Hugs
Jannie

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is absolutely wonderful, I love the shape and the image is such a cutie.
Hugs Sue W.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

A beautiful creation Kate, love the shape, and all the texture on it. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July Challenge and Good Luck.
Cindy DT

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Kate wow i love the card! stunning creation!!

Pia S said...

What a great choice of shape for a Christmas card! I really like this white on white design of beautiful die cut details, with just a little pop of color from the center of the flowers and the image. Well done!

Debs said...

WOW WOW WOW Kate what a stunner!!! You are so clever - love it!
Have a fab evening
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Simply stunning and what a lovely shaped card Kate your bell is amazing!! and lots of flower heads on those plants plenty of lovely dishes to be had with them once they produce xx

KandA said...

Stunning card Kate. Love the WOW and all the details and of course the fab little house mouse xx

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Kate, I love the design and fabulous shape, great idea to make a bell shaped card.
I love your little House Mouse animation - that could be you if you get carried away with the Chilli con Carne.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You must have scheduled this post as Lisa isn't hosting hun oops. Your card is gorgeous, brilliant idea for the shape, love it x

Shanna Shands said...

FABULOUS I love white on white projects! Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

mags said...

A gorgeous shaped card Kate. Such a lot of lovely detail too.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Kate this is awesome, love the shape of your card, WOW, and your son has done a marvellous job of growing chilli's well done him, love the wee picture below, made me chuckle xxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your bell shape Christmas card is beautiful Kate. I love the cute bells on the top.

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG Kate Your bell shaped card is a play of art my friend,,,,,,you ar always surprising me,,,,,,,,,,,grff you would be in my Teamm grrrrr,,, i envy you...

Curly said...

Hello Kate
Long time no comment lol :)
I hope you are well .
this is amazing, ingenious idea I wish I was that good with a pair of scissors, I love all of the embellies too,
Have a fabulous weekend
Take care
Big Hugs Bridget :) x

Lynsey said...

Love the bell easel card Kate! What a great idea!
Hugs Lynsey x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Kerry said...

I've never seen an easel shaped card before, what a great ideal. Would be lovely for an anniversary or wedding card too. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the shape and all the details on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kat, love the shape. x Susan x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10