Tuesday 16 July 2013

Emily With Dandelion New Release by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Here is my fourth


by

and
I made a generic card
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio Emily with Ted
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Blackberry Lane Papers

The base colour is a lovely deep yellow and this contrasts with three of the papers out of the new paper stack.  I have used the fancy nestie oval, with my SSS die from the lovely Lols.  Some little yellow flowers and a papermania bow, from my stash and some lovely lace and pearls from the Hobby House

and

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics, with a paper pieced dress with some lace edging.  I added a little stickles to the dandelion heads although this is not showing up very well.

Before I end my post today Wild Rose Studio has given the Design Team an extra stamp, so with their permission, I am giving mine away as candy.
To enter my WRS candy the usual rules apply, 
you must be a follower of my blog to win the candy as it is a thank you for one of you, 
remember to place the photo on your sidebar and please only enter once to make it fair on everyone. 
Mr Random will choose the winner after checking the above criteria has been met, so leave your link with him please
This candy will remain open until the the 
31st July @ 8pm
please enter 

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
A Little Bit Crafty - Dieing for it
Country View - Summer Sizzler
Creatalicious - I love my Pet
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Citrus Colours
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

27 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful Kate love your paper piecing and bright colours
jacqui x

Unknown said...

Oh My, Kate, this is stunning, fabulous image and those papers are lush, great work hun xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,such a lovely design,fab colours.xxx

Durga said...

Such a lovely card,Kate..I love the yellow flowers and the paper piercing is just awesome :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) I love this image and all the details are FAB :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jane said...

Aww Kate the kitty is adorable, such cute backing papers too. I think this is now my favourite ;0) Keep cool x

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, what a beautiful sunny card. Such a sweet image and the flowers are really lovely.
Hugs Sue W.

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card Kate, lovely image and gorgeous colours.
Where do you buy your WRS products, I only have one Ellie stamp, can't remember where I got it from, buy they didn't have a great range. Kate xx

Sandra H said...

"WOW" This is absolutely fantastic Kate gorgeous paper piecing and fabulous image and embellis used xx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Kate. Love the colours and paper piecing. Those little yellow flowers are gorgeous.

Hugs.

Karen x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card again Kate, love it so sweet.

greetings karin

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.i love the yellow and stunning sweet image and details :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Kate, adorable image and papers.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Kate. I love the sweet image with her pretty dress and such beautiful papers.
hugs Sue

rachel said...

very sweet image and a pretty card xx

Alyx said...

Another stunning card kate. Absolutely love the image and you've coloured and displayed it to perfection.

Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi kate another lovely card. mine just don't seem to hit the mark some how. maby you could give me a few tips so they get better. crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Another super adorable card to the max! Loving the matching papers and the stamp too. Just Gorgeous!
Michaela and DP xx

Catherine said...

Simply gorgeous Kate ! I love the dies you have used and the beautiful colours... Cute cat too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

*Vicki* said...

So sweet Kate!! Love the pretty flower accents along the side! :) HUGS

sam21ski said...

Lovely summery card, perfect for this lovely weather!!!

Sam xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind concern hun.... must admit to feeling a trifle faint! lol I'll keep your offer in mind.

Hugs.

Karen x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, lovely sunny colours.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Love the lovely colours and that awesome paper piecing. The gorgeous lace and pearls put the lovely finishing touches to it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

PaperDaisies said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love that image and the matching backing paper. Great die too. Thanks for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Unknown said...

A very pretty card, nicely put together. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10